This mortgage loan can be used for outright purchases of residential properties, for equity release and for bridging finance to help you acquire a property while you are in the process of selling another.
What you can expect
- Longer loan repayment periods
- Flexible repayment plans accepting early repayments
- Advanced support for you to manage your loan easily
- Loan available in both kwacha and US dollar
- Quick loan approvals
- Competitive interest rates
- The amount ranges from a minimum of K80,000 in Lusaka and K50,000 in other towns. The maximum amount is determined by your income.
- The flexible repayment period ranges from 12 months up to 240 months (20 years) provided the loan end date is before retirement or expiry of contract.
- It is available to credit-worthy salaried employees of at least 18 and at most 55 years for civil servants, 60 years for private sector employees and 65 years for professionals (lawyers, judges, medical doctors and university lecturers).
- You may be required to contribute up to 20% of the purchase price.
- A single facility fee is charged upon approval of the loan. Refer to the current tariff guide available at all our branches and sales centres or call 5950 on any mobile network.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Proof of identity (NRC or valid passport)
- Latest three months' payslips
- Completed application form
- Land’s search and valuation authority
- Certified copy of title deed
- Two passport size photos
- Six months' bank statements from previous bankers (for new customers)
- Letter of offer from vendor (for outright purchases)