Scroll to discover
Embassies and diplomatic missions have a critical role to play in maintaining the welfare of Africa's poorest communities. Their unique needs call for a sophisticated and bespoke banking solution and an active partnership with their financial service provider.
- A multi-national and dedicated local relationship manager will assist with your every need, anytime.
- Your relationship manager also works with a treasury manager to provide local and global market trends and competitive rates leveraging off our Pan-African network.
- Our corporate service centres are equipped to ensure quick processing, query tracking and resolution.
- Statements can be provided via surface mail on a specific date, through electronic mail or hand-delivered to make your banking as convenient as possible.
- Absa has an excellent track record where security is concerned.
- Advanced international and local payments enable you to maximise the funds you receive so that you can continue to make a difference.
- We offer the best possible rates and tariffs available.
- We have total cash management facilities, from collection of your cash banking (Bank Direct) to payment of staff and suppliers by cash or electronically (Pay Direct).