Electronic cheque payments
What you can expect
- Once you have signed up, our internet banking service will allow you to request bank-guaranteed cheques to be drawn on your accounts for your beneficiaries.
- If you choose to print business cheques, then your signature will be scanned and pre-printed on all the cheques, to avoid having to sign every cheque.
- The bank is able to monitor details of your payments minimising fraudulent activity.
- Physical security of blank cheque stationery is left to the bank.
For more details contact us on:
Tel: +260 211 236 720/ 366 150
- Save time with Bank Direct – Mail.
- We collect non-cash items such as cheques, instructions, treasury confirmations, trade documents, and chequebook requests and deliver these to the bank on your behalf.
- Our bill validation solution ensures 100% accuracy of the information captured during over-the-counter collections.
- The bank authenticates narrations provided by your customer against a database of the payer’s details provided by you.
- This makes for easier reconciliation and accurate data capture, enabling you to use the bank statement for updating your operating or accounting systems.
- You can collect or deposit cash at any of our branches.
- Deposits done at the branch require the depositor’s unique reference. Your unique reference ensures over-the-counter cash, cheque and account transfers across all our branches countrywide.
- Depositor information is available to you instantly.