Our treasury sales team supports clients who engage in international business with expert products and solutions.
Spot foreign exchange
A spot deal is an agreement between us and our customers for the sale/purchase of a specific amount of foreign currency at a specified exchange rate for delivery in 2 working days. Spot deals offer a wide range of benefits including the following:
- Deals can be booked in any 2 of 16 currencies.
- With no minimum deal value, your business has the flexibility to exchange as little foreign currency as required.
- No separate commission fees. The cost of the deal is determined by the exchange rate applicable to that transaction.
Forward foreign exchange/derivative products
A forward exchange contract rate is based on the prevailing spot rate plus (or minus) a premium (or discount) which is determined by the interest rate differential between the two currencies involved. Forward foreign exchange offers a wide range of benefits including the following:
- It is a simple way to manage foreign exchange risk.
- Forward foreign exchange contracts give you the ability to fix a future currency exchange at a fixed rate.
Risk management solutions
- Forward exchange hedge solutions cover from vanilla hedge products to sophisticated trade product structures tailored to suit client needs.
- Interest rate risk management covers interest rate hedging and investment solutions tailor-made to individual client risk profiles or investment strategies.
- The hedging of commodity price movements.
Ensure easy funds when you need them. We offer treasury bonds, treasury bills, money market deposits and treasury deposits at competitive rates to a wide range of institutions, enterprises, businesses and individuals. Partner with us today
- Treasury bonds are government securities with the longest maturity typically ranging from 20 to 30 years. They have a coupon payment every 6 months and are commonly issued at discount for maturity of 20
years or more
- Treasury bills are similar to treasury bonds, but with maturity periods of one year or less. Common market convention is pegged at 91-day, 182-day and 364-day bills
- Treasury deposits are local and foreign denominated deposits, which offer a fixed rate of interest over a specified period
- Money market deposits offer term deposits to investors on a fixed-interest and period basis
How does it work?
Our Daily Market Report keeps you informed on the local and global foreign exchange and money markets. Plus, it gives free daily market commentary on previous trading sessions, and what the outlook for various sections is.
Market Making is all about international and interbank currency trading. Our market making desk directly engages in currency trading in international and local interbank markets. It consists of traders dealing currency in international foreign exchange markets. Reuters and Bloomberg are the key platforms driving world trade in foreign exchange.