Customer Engagement Centre
5950 (toll free on MTN and Airtel. Standard rates apply on Zamtel)
Monday to Friday - 08:00 to 22:00
Saturday - 08:00 to 17:00
First and last Sunday of the month - 08:00 to 17:00
For customers in the diaspora
Three things you need to know
- For quicker resolution and tracking, kindly share full details of your dissatisfaction.
- Once your complaint is logged, you will receive a reference number.
- We endeavour to resolve your complaints within 5 working days.
However, if the complaint resolution takes longer than 5 working days, you will be advised either at the point of capturing the complaint or within the 5 working days.
Escalation process to follow, should you not be satisfied with the resolution
- Contact Country Head Customer Experience at Kafue House on +260 211 366 100 or +260 211 366 150.
- If still unresolved, appeal to either the Retail, Business Banking or Corporate Banking Directors.
- After exhausting this procedure and remaining dissatisfied, contact the Managing Director.
- If still not satisfied, contact our regulator Bank of Zambia, or CCPC
Bank of Zambia
+260 211 228 888
Bankers Association of Zambia
+260 211 234 255
The Competition & Consumer Protection Commission
+260 211 232657
Abby on WhatsApp
Simply add Abby on WhatsApp +260 762 969 977 and get answers for your general queries.
Abby on our website
Simply click on the icon on the bottom right of the screen and let Abby answer enquiries about banking products and services.
Your feedback helps us improve your experience
Leave us a message or let us know what we can do to make your experience better
At Absa, we appreciate your feedback. If you are unhappy with our service, please let us know as this gives us an opportunity to put the matter right and improve our service to you going forward. Here’s how you can give us feedback or lodge a complaint.